cn

苏兹达尔里叶辅米罗夫救世主修道院

Saint Euthymius monastery was founded in 1352 on the high bank of the Kamenka River. Its founder and first abbot was monk Euthymius of Pechersky Monastery in Nizhny Novgorod. He led the monastery for 52 years.

Until the 16th century the monastery and all its buildings were wooden, so they have not been preserved. By the 16th century the monastery was one of the richest in Russia. It allowed them to begin stone construction of the Transfiguration Church, Assumption refectory church, monastic belfry.In the 1660s was built a 1160-meter stone fortress wall with 12 towers. In the 9-ha courtyard of the monastery are located outbuildings: gardens, orchards, stables, the prison, the refectory, the belfry, the cemetery, the temples. The monastery actually became a city within a city.

位于市区北边的斯巴素一叶夫菲米男修道院(The Saviour Monastery of St. Euthymius)是苏兹达尔规模最大的修道院,1352年由备受尊崇的修道院院长斯巴素一叶夫菲米设立,并以他的名字命名,后来又经两位权势过人的公爵瓦西里三世、波札尔斯基(Pozharsky)倾注全力建设。
叶辅米罗夫救世主修道院建于1352年,由下诺夫哥德大公鲍利斯·康斯坦西诺维奇和修道士叶辅米罗夫建立,是一座男修道院。1766~1905年曾为监狱,十月革命后废除。后来曾作博物馆之用,近年已归还教会。
 

In 1766, by decree of Catherine II, a prison opened in the monastery. It existed until 1967. Among the prisoners were Decembrists, writers, economists and many politicians who were objectionable to the government.

Now the Saint Euthymius Monastery is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and is the largest museum complex in Suzdal.The monastery has more than 10 museum exhibitions, performances of the male choir singing “Blagovest” and bell chimes every hour. In August, Transfiguration Feast is celebrated at the Monastery.

风景名胜

修道院的外观坚如碉堡,内部华丽而丰富,在16~17世纪时达到鼎盛。为抵御来自北方的威胁,修道院周围建设了长达1 200米的围墙,使旅客常将这座修道院误认为克里姆林宫。高耸的钟塔和主显圣容大教堂都是修道院内最醒目的建筑物。钟塔是瓦西里三世为庆祝期盼已久的儿子的诞生而建造的,而这个新生儿正是后来统一俄罗斯政权的沙皇伊凡四世。
最佳旅游时间夏秋冬三季皆宜。
历史文化
建于1594年的主显圣容大教堂共有7座银色葱顶,修道院创立者艾乌非米夫斯基就葬于此。最令人瞩目的是教堂内呈蓝色基调的壁画,这是1 689年由若名壁画家古里·尼奇丁(Gury Nikitin)所创作的,至今仍色彩艳丽。
狭长的僧侣宿舍如今已被规划为博物馆,展示苏兹达尔附近制造的民俗工艺品、宗教文物及珠宝等。

Opening hours: from 10:00 to 18:00. Day off – Monday. At the beginning of each hour you can listen to bell chimes concerts.

开门时间:10点至18

周一休息,每一个小时可听到格钟音乐会。

EXCURSION地图

更多游览

WhatsApp WhatsApp us